Vieser is a leading Nordic provider of unique design covers and high-quality floor drain solutions. Vieser is a part of the family-owned Paree Group Oy. In recent years, Vieser has repositioned itself from a purely technical purveyor to adding value in this category with a portfolio of smart living solutions and has a unique design as a value proposition to complement the technically customer-oriented product offering. Nowadays we pride ourselves with over 7 million drains installed and over 90% market share in Finland, with a foothold in Sweden, Norway, and Estonia. Vieser’s revenue for 2021 was 7.8 MEur and our ambition is to grow significantly through our constantly developing offering and develop through the systematic building of capabilities. As a company, we have always taken pride in our innovative smart solutions, which were originally designed to lengthen the life cycle of buildings. Today, sustainability is at the heart of our philosophy and an important part of product development and innovation drivers, too. All products are manufactured in Finland. Building on a dynamic team of 20 dedicated professionals, and armed with solid customer understanding, our goal is to grow significantly strengthening our position across the Nordic countries and beyond, building on sustainable values. The company is headquartered in Espoo, with team members elsewhere in Finland, Sweden, and Norway.
Vieser is a development-oriented organization seeking to deliver Simply Smart Living value to building industry professionals and homeowners alike.
We are now looking for an R&D Engineer to strengthen our team!
In this role, you will have the overall responsibility for mechanical engineering activities for assigned projects and products. You will be working with Vieser’s floor drain solutions and related products and participate in product testing during the development phase. The position is located in Espoo or Kauhajoki, Finland.
Your key responsibilities are:
- Responsible for product design and engineering support
- Provide high-quality mechanical engineering services and technical support for product development and other functions
- Organize and execute product testing activities during the product development phase
- Define and write product test instructions for manufacturing sites
- Collaborate with sub-contractor network
- Create and review manufacturing drawings and documentation
- Maintain product structures in PDM
- Participate actively in the innovation program and collaborate with the group innovation team
We would expect you to have you have:
- M.Sc. or B.Sc. in mechanical engineering
- Minimum 5 years of engineering experience
- Prior experience in plastic (injection mold parts) and sheet metal product design
- Knowledge of plastic and stainless steel materials
- Skilled 3D CAD + PDM user (Solid Works + Team Center)
- Effective communication skills in Finnish and English
- Proactive, well-organized, and self-oriented way of working
- Teamwork skills with a can-do attitude
What do we offer:
At Vieser, we offer you an environment where you can grow, learn, and work together with an engaged team of professionals. You will have the opportunity to develop yourself and your skills alongside the development of organizational capabilities. In addition, we offer you excellent employee benefits including comprehensive occupational healthcare, bike, lunch-, sports- and culture benefits. We offer also flexible working hours and a hybrid working model.
If you feel the match, please send your application soon, latest by 30.11.2022 to email@example.com. But do not wait for too long, we will proceed with suitable candidates already during the application period!
For more information
Please contact Vesa Lappalainen at +358504148801 on Thursday 17.11 at 14-15 pm or Tuesday 22.11 at 14-15 pm or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org